In The Book, “The School Of Greatness” Lewis Howes, talks about a story from Entrepreneur Magazine, on
“The Daily Habits Of The Wealthiest People In The World”.
The book is a real page turner and a must read.
1. Maintain a to-do list.
2. Wake up 3+ hours before work.
3. Listen to audio-books during commutes.
4. Network 5+ hours each month.
5. Read 30+ minutes each day.
6. Exercise 4 days a week
7. Eat minimal junk food.
8. Watch 1 hour or less of TV per day.
9. Teach good daily success habits to their children.
10. Make their children volunteer 10+ hours per month.
11. Encourage their children to read 2+ books per month.
12. Write down their goals.
13. Focus on accomplishing a specific goal.
14. Believe in lifelong educational self-improvement.
15. Believe good habits create opportunities.
16. Believe bad habits have a negative impact.
17. They plan the day the night before.
(This one wasn’t on the list, but was added by my friend Marquel Russell)
Work at Home For Busy Moms and Dads!