It’s Impossible To Succeed Online, Without A Website.
This is where a lot of people struggle when it comes to starting an online business.
Using current technology not only can you setup a stat-of-art website, including hosting, but you can do it very economically.
Start by Checking for an Available Name. CLICK HERE
Top 5 Aspects of a Quality Website
It has been said that success leaves foot prints. Thus for the average person to determine why some websites sell and others struggle, simply look at what the winners have in common.
Here’s A List To Follow.
(1) Your best sites are quick to load and deliver pages fast.
(2) The look and design is appealing.
(3) Ease of navigation is a must. People must find information quickly.
(4) The site must be easy to update. Top designers use CMS, (Content Management System)
(5) Problem solving is a must. The content must be Professional and Helpful.
Build a Site That’s Easy to Manage.
WordPress: Content Management System (CMS)
WordPress is one of the most popular design platforms on the web. But what many people don’t know is that it is also a powerful, user-friendly, FREE Content Management System (CMS).
With WordPress you can build a blog, a website, or both. Over 20% of The Internet Runs on WordPress!
WordPress for Business
By using WordPress for your business website, you get the following:
1. Did We Mention The Theme is FREE?– WordPress is an open-source platform, which means you don’t have to shell out big bucks for a license to use it for your website. It’s ideal for small to medium size businesses who don’t have a huge web budget.
2. Control of Your Content– It is easy for non-technical users to update content on a WordPress website without knowing HTML or any programming language.
Don’t wait for your webmaster every time you want to make a small change to your website? Once WordPress is set up for you, you can easily create new pages or edit existing pages using a simple rich text editor.
3. Search Engine Optimization– WordPress provides pretty darn good search engine optimization (SEO) right out of the box. We can take what WordPress does natively and optimize it even further with our Search Engine Optimization services.
If you have question or need assistance leave me a comment below.
I Look Forward to hearing from You!