Whether your business is a start-up or well established, marketing is the single most important element to its survival.
Budgeting is always a primary concern. You have selected a Niche, developed a product and now it’s time to profit from your labor. But money is short.
Social Media Has Made Available a Ton of Free and Cost Effective Marketing Material.
1. Find Niche Groups dedicated to your product or service.
Build a Facebook Page and engage people that are naturally interested in your wares. Advertise in groups, promote events, and maintain a photo album. Continue Reading on Selceting a Niche
2. Engage the groups with helpful and engaging information.
Provide your expertise to solve problems.
3. Write articles that address the primary issues of your niche.
Bring something new to the table.
4. Twitter is a great way to network with like-minded individuals.
Short statements about new events surrounding your business can make a world of difference. They generate word-of-mouth advertising as they are shared.
5. Pinterest is ideal if you have visual content that is relevant to your site’s demographic.
As it has been said more than once, “A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words”.
6. Build a Google Plus Page and follow other businesses that are related to your Niche.
Google Plus isn’t as large as Facebook or Twitter but with over 150 million users you can’t ignore it. And let’s face it, it’s a Google product, so it will probably have a positive result when it comes to your search engine ranking.
1. Always link your Social Media Accounts to your website so visitors can like and share your content.
2. Sign into your accounts on a daily basis. It’s called social for a reason.
3. Check for comments and messages. Always reply in a timely manner.
1. Reach out to at least 3 new people daily.
2. Reach out to at least 3 current clients daily.
2. Add new and relevant content as much as possible. It shouldn’t be hard to tell the world about your product or service. Just tell them how you feel.
They Heard it on Twitter,
Read It on Facebook and Saw It on Pinterest.
Now They Believe it!
Work at Home For Busy Moms and Dads!