CLICK FOR INSTANT ACCESS
If you are looking for a clever way to market yourself, you may want to investigate the different methods available.
There are actually two basic categories of Website Promotion: Paid and Free.
Who said that paid advertising is more beneficial.
1. Email Signature:
Almost all the email programs allow you to assign a signature that will appear at the bottom of each message you send out. Insert a brief headline and description of your business, which includes the business name, address, phone number, website, and your e-mail address.
2. Article Marketing:
Writing articles is one of the older forms of promoting your business but still works. It creates a buzz and establishes you as a high-quality expert in your chosen field for years to come.
● Review Products and Services: Provide an unbiased critique of a product or service in your niche that will help benefit readers in their purchase.
●Create a List of Goals: Help readers set realistic goals by providing a list of common goals in your niche and identifying measures and milestones to achieving those goals.
3. Social Media Links:
The links from Social Media Sites can be seen by the search engines and helps create high quality backlinks to your website. This again establishes you as an expert in your field and spreads your exposure. Here are some starters:
Facebook, Tweeter, StumbleUpon.com, Digg.com, Yahoo Buzz and Delicious.
4. Start a Blog:
Many people ask themselves, why blog, what’s the sense? This reaction is based primarily upon the time and commitment it takes to maintain a blogging platform.
Here are some techniques to promote yourself in a blog!
● Create blog content that targets solving common problems associated with a particular niche.
● Offering insights and/or opinions are an intriguing way to engage readers since if ‘shared’ correctly, it will be thought provoking.
Sharing an interest or personal passion with like minded people is an enjoyable way to promote yourself.
5. Give Them Something:
Free is still the most searched word on the web.
Always remember to give back and do it graciously.
● Deliver the information the visitor is expecting to see.
● Use compelling headlines and body copy.
● Make it simple and clear what they need to do.
● Avoid asking for unnecessary information.
Set Realistic Goals, Test The Results and
Let Us Know What Works Best For You!
Work at Home For Busy Moms and Dads!
Essential Advice for Being Your Own Boss!