CLICK FOR INSTANT ACCESS
Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short messages called “tweets”.
Going into May of 2017, Twitter had more than 317 million active users who sent over 500 million tweets daily.
● Improves your connection with readers and broadens your network.
● Amplifies your brand exposure and boosts your social credibility.
● Increases viral potential without needing a big marketing budget.
● Helps you stay on top of news in your niche and current events.
● Completes a social presence when used in conjunction with other social platforms.
Types of Tweet You Can Use for Business
● Provide instructive and helpful tips that are relevant to your niche.
● Ask questions to your followers regarding your niche.
● Pick a subject and share links from 3rd-party articles, videos or images.
● Re-tweet interesting content.
● Share the latest apps or tools.
● Start a conversation by using @replies and mentions.
● Participate in relevant trending #hashtags.
– Seth Godin
Let Us Know How it Works for You!
Designed Specifically For Your Business
Give Us A Shot! We Want To Earn Your Business!