Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”.
Going into 2016, Twitter had more than 200 million active users who sent over 500 million tweets daily.
● Improves your connection with readers and broadens your network.
● Amplifies your brand exposure and boosts your social credibility.
● Increases viral potential without needing a big marketing budget.
● Helps you stay on top of news in your niche and current events.
● Completes a social presence when used in conjunction with other social platforms.
Types of Tweet You Can Use for Business
● Provide instructive and helpful tips that are relevant to your niche.
● Ask questions to your followers regarding your niche.
● Pick a subject and share links from 3rd-party articles, videos or images.
● Re-tweet interesting content.
● Share the latest apps or tools.
● Start a conversation by using @replies and mentions.
● Participate in relevant trending #hashtags.
– Seth Godin
Let Us Know How it Works for You!
Work at Home For Busy Moms and Dads!